The Natural Medicine Practice, a Sussex based multidisciplinary clinic in Brighton and Hove, centres its practice around a completely natural approach to healing. The online and distance treatment options available mean that it is not essential to be at the practice address, you can benefit from the global service whether at home, travelling or abroad.
John M Rawlings, the founder of The Natural Medicine Practice is an experienced registered Homeopath incorporating Naturopathic and Nutritional Medicine approaches and is also a certified Yoga teacher (RYS 200). He naturally possessed and cultivated a deep respect and love of nature early on in life, going on to develop a passionate interest in harnessing its healing potential for his own self healing and for the benefit of his fellow man. This journey led him to travel extensively to experience many of the world’s natural medicines and therapies.
John M Rawlings DIHom HMD BA (Hons) PgDSHom FBIH MHMA
The Bo Tree or Sacred Wild Fig (Ficus Religiosa)
Our background image is of the Bo Tree, or Sacred Wild Fig, a representation of the world spirit, wisdom and union of approaches of healing. The tree is native to India and Southeast Asia.
The Natural Medicine Practice Philosophy:
Is simple and person centred. Time and care is taken to get to know you, and through specifically chosen help from nature your own natural healing forces are mobilised.
The Natural Medicine Practice Partners:
We do at times work alongside other health professionals to deliver clients excellence in service, ensuring that clients are happy with results and that expectations are accounted for and exceeded often. At all times we strive to place the needs of the client to be of paramount importance.
The Natural Medicine Practice can help you:
We work with a wide ranging client base, from individuals to small businesses, nationwide and international companies.
Times & availability:
Sessions are normally between 9am and 6pm Monday – Saturday, but the practice aims to meet the needs of those clients with busy schedules or who have to contend with different time zones. In these situations, evening sessions and a flexible approach to appointment making is available.
How can you be helped?
- Major career changes can require support
- Increased joy, creativity and productivity may be tapped into
- Greater clarity as to purpose and new approaches to life
- Conditioning and family issues contributing to impediments may be addressed
- Awaken the ability to receive your own answers to life obstacles and empowered to greater independence on whatever level is required
- Most importantly there are no geographical restrictions to the receiving of most of the treatments available from The Natural Medicine Practice due to the option of the Online service and of course the added benefits brought of instantaneous broadcast/transmissions or use of postal services
- Certainly as help can often prove to be transformational on emotional, mental, physical or spiritual levels but gentle and safe at a pace comfortable to you as an individual
About the Practice Location:
The practice is located in Brighton and Hove which is ideally situated, nestled between the magnificent Sussex countryside and an 11km stretch of seafront. The Natural Medicine Practice is highly accessible by road or rail networks (Hove Station being the nearest at a 10 minute walk to the practice) – it’s only a one hour long journey south from central London by train. The city has plenty of green spaces and plenty of charm, with only a quick car or bus ride to the beautiful South Downs. Local parking will suit every budget at a pound an hour.